TellRaw Indigo (Brand: ETO Jeans)
- me about yourself, say your journey as a fashion designer, your education, your previous work experiences etc.
- According to you, what qualities are needed to become a successful fashion designer.
- What are your inspirations to create a design. Do you keep your customers in mind, do you have a defined customer profile.
- What season are you working on now. Usual timescales you follow from idea to finished product.
- How you work with buyers, merchandisers and fabric technologists. How are fit sessions like with the buyer. Say something about spec sheets.
- How do you research new trends and product ideas for new season. Do you go on shopping trips with buyers or say draw inspiration from previous sales etc.
- Feedback from suppliers over technical issues like trimming or new button style or if you make any more changes mid-way etc.
- How do you plan your diary
- How do you keep track of innovations in fibres and fabrics
- What trend forecasting agencies you use.